Creating Urban Legends In Japan
After transmigrating to a parallel world, Kambara Shinji obtained a notebook that was known as “Real Records of Urban Legends”. Any urban legends that were written on the notebook would form and become real in the real world, and in this parallel world, many urban legends from Kambara Shinji’s past life didn’t exist. Hanako-san, Hell Girl, Sadako’s Videotape, Eight Feet Tall, Mary’s Phone Call, Qinglong Temple’s Tunnel, The Sights Within the Cracks, Heavenly Host Elementary School…Link To Raw
- Chapter 13 – Hell Girl is tired
- Chapter 12 – Social game
- Chapter 11 – Voodoo doll?
- Chapter 10 – Hell Link
- Chapter 9 – Does Hell Girl really exist?
- Chapter 8 – New neighbour
- Chapter 7 – Second urban legend
- Chapter 6 – Such a wonderful world for plagiarising. Unfortunately…
- Chapter 5 – Sometimes, happiness is very simple
- Chapter 4 – 109 pages
- Chapter 3 – Real Records of Urban Legends
- Chapter 2 – Ghost club
- Chapter 1 – The Sights Within the Cracks